Monday, May 11, 2015

The Widow’s Son & the Police: A Freemasonic Absurdity in Southern California






The Widow’s Son & the Police: A Freemasonic Absurdity in Southern California by Mad Doctor Abdullah   

I had been shut in the SLC Masonic Temple for over twenty-four hours with no food or water. I had wandered in the day before to do some research when the lights suddenly went out and the doors inexplicably locked. For a few moments I stood frozen with dread. It was one of those rare moments when fate and luck intersect just long enough to provide a real jolt of the absurd.

For awhile I made do with the situation. I had a torch after all. I found a staff and some bizarre dorje or scepter and tried to pry the door but it was too powerful. About halfway through the night, panic set in. weak with hunger, the fear set in and I became despondent. It was too terrible to understand.

The sun came up. As it did, I knew they’d throw the book at me. These Masons have their own brand of justice. Like a strange hybrid of biblical retribution and old west saloon justice. I reckoned manacles were in my near future. As the door unlocked, I hissed and tried to crawl underneath a desk but I was seized in a death-grip and pulled out by two strange looking officers.





“You know why we’re here, yes?” I slumped and held myself to keep from trembling. “You know you’re not supposed to be here, yes?” It was an ugly turn of events.

“I have an idea.” I managed and spat to the side.

“We represent an organization dating back to 1100BC, one of truth and honesty and decency, yes?”
He said slowly and with righteous indignation. “We are here on behalf of Kamala Harris (D).” It was a shrewd remark. The tall one with ‘B. Kiel’ on his badge gleefully laughed and slapped the shoulder of the round chubby one called ‘D. Henry.’

“We got him!” He said. “We have 33 ways to punish him, yes?”
I could only bite my lip to keep from screaming. As they moved in, my only thought was to protect my head and ride out the thunder.

Then, suddenly, another cruiser pulled up with Santa Clarita Police Department inscribed on it. My despair gave way to hope as I began to make sense of what was happening. Then chaos erupted as ‘B. Kiel’ got one look at the SCPD officers and shrieked,

“Oh my god! David! Run!” I have never seen anything like it before or since. The sheer absurdity of watching these faux police officers turn into wild animals and break into a dead sprint down the street. It really scared me. It was the screaming of the chubby one that to this day jangles my nerves. He never had a chance. They ran him down like a rabbit as he shrieked about Templar Knights and tried to invoke  Kamala Harris.  

It was only later that I grasped the Masonic Fraternal Police Department isn’t affiliated with the Santa Clarita Police Department. And it wasn’t until I read Matt Hamilton’s piece in the L.A. Times that I realized,


“Suspicions about the Masonic Fraternal Police Department-whose members trace their origins to the Knights Templar-were aroused when various police chiefs in southern California received a letter in late January that announced new leadership for the group”.





As it stands now, an aide to state Attorney Gen. Senator Kamala Harris and two others have been charged with impersonating police officers and attempting to carry out Freemasonic justice on an oblivious public. The Masonic community is awash with lawyers, L.A. Sheriffs, and the FBI. State attorney Kamala Harris has reportedly gone into hiding and refuses to work. Her credit cards have all been canceled and even ‘Anonymous’ released a video missive castigating the Masonic police-men by remarking “only a fool gets caught”. The entire Masonic community feels anxious and not even the rich feel comfortable performing initiation rites. The process has become hideous and embarrassing as groups like the ‘Skull and Bones’ and ‘Rosicrucians’ publicly amuse themselves with YouTube reenactments and internet memes of the FMPD debacle. This will blow over but not before retribution is paid to both big-time politicians and the public in a gruesome show of weird accountability.  


No comments:

Post a Comment